IMAILE aims to meet the technological challenges facing European education head on!
The city of Halmstad (Sweden) is coordinating the FP7 project IMAILE where public procurers of ICT in Education from four countries are using the PCP instrument (pre-commercial procurement) to stimulate user driven innovation in cooperation with European ICT industry, research and SMEs.
It is the first project on a European level which addresses the area of ICT in the field of Education and e-learning from both the demand and the supply side. Enabling a dialogue between the demand and supply sides will allow research and innovation to focus on to the actual needs of the end–users (European schools, teachers and students) equipping them with the tools they need to bring the classroom into the 21st century.
- EU's Seventh Framework Programme for Research (FP7)
- GN-IX (NL)
- Högskolecentrum Bohuslän i Uddevalla kommun (SE)
- Lysekil-Sotenäs vuxenutbildning (SE)
- Nordvestjysk Erhvervsråd (DK)
- Hylte kommun (SE)
- Netværk for Bæredygtig Erhvervsudvikling Nordjylland (DK)
- Anglia Ruskin University Higher Corporation (UK)
- € 4 600 000
- 1 januari 2014 – 31 december 2017